If you are interested in a Crew position, you can fill out an application online, print an application to fill out later, or visit a restaurant and fill out an application there.
Our Crew Members enjoy the following benefits:
- PAID TRAINING – Martin’s crew members receive their full hourly rate while training and learning career-enhancing job skills.
- WEAR JEANS WHILE WORKING – Martin’s crew members can wear their own jeans or jeans shorts along with Martin’s provided shirt and hat when working.
- INSURANCE – Health and dental insurance benefits are offered to eligible full-time hourly employees (30 plus hours weekly) on a voluntary basis and after completing 90 days of employment, and according to the criteria as defined under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Spouse and/or dependent coverage is available.
- BI-WEEKLY PAY – Martin’s crew members will be paid every other week, on Friday.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT – Martin’s crew members may enroll in our direct deposit program that automatically deposits their earnings into their checking and/or savings account at the bank of their choice.
- 401 K – Martin’s crew members who have been employed for one year, are at least 21 years of age, and average 1,000 hours per year are eligible to enroll. Martin’s Restaurant Systems, Inc. matches employee contributions at the rate of $0.50 for every $1.00 contributed on the first 4% of contributions.
- ANNUAL PICNIC – Martin’s crew members and their families can join our annual summer picnic for a day of swimming, games, prizes, food, and fun.
- SERVICE AWARDS – Martin’s crew members receive a gift and a cash service award after five years and a cash award every five years thereafter.
- CHRISTMAS BONUS – Martin’s crew members who begin work by December 1st of each year are eligible to receive a Christmas bonus.
- PAID VACATION – Martin’s crew members are eligible for 10 days of paid vacation after one year, 15 days after ten years, and one additional vacation day per year beginning after 15 years, based on the average number of hours worked.
- EMPLOYEE MEAL DISCOUNTS – Martin’s crew members receive 50% off the price of their meal when working.
- ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES – Many current members of the Martin’s Restaurant Management Team have begun as crew members.