If you are interested in a Management position, you can fill out an application online, print an application to fill out later, or visit the corporate office at: 5222 Floyd Road PO Box 689 Mableton, Georgia 30126-0689 or call (770-948-3922)
Our Salaried Management Team Members enjoy the following benefits:
- TRAINING – Martin’s managers receive a five-week, hands-on training course that covers everything from making biscuits from scratch to our “simple” administrative requirements.
- FOOD SAFETY – All Martin’s managers are “Serve-Safe” trained and certified through the National Restaurant Association.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Martin’s managers receive on-going training through our custom designed personal development programs.
- 401 K – Martin’s managers who have been employed for one year are eligible to enroll. Martin’s Restaurant Systems, Inc. matches employee contributions at the rate of $0.50 for every $1.00 contributed on the first 4% of contributions.
- BONUS – Martin’s managers receive a monthly bonus based on food, paper, labor, and other controllable expenses in addition to sales increase over prior year.
- VACATION – Martin’s managers receive ten days paid vacation after one year, fifteen days paid vacation after ten years and one additional vacation day per year beginning after fifteen years.
- HEALTH, DENTAL, AND VISION – Health and dental insurance benefits are offered to full-time salaried management employees on a voluntary basis after completing 90 days of employment. Spouse and/or dependent coverage is available.
- LIFE INSURANCE – Martin’s managers are provided a $15,000 life insurance policy with double indemnity.
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY – Martin’s managers are eligible to receive short-term disability beginning on the eighth consecutive day of absence due to illness or accident, for a period of 26 weeks.
- ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT
- SERVICE AWARDS – Martin’s managers receive a gift and cash service award after five years and a cash award every five years thereafter.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT – Martin’s managers may enroll in our direct deposit program that automatically deposits their earnings into their checking and/or savings account at the bank of their choice.
- REVIEWS – Martin’s managers receive performance reviews in June and December each year, with a bonus based on individual performance. Salary reviews are each December.
- FREE MEALS – Martin’s managers may have free meals while on duty.
- FIVE DAY WORK WEEK – Martin’s managers work a five-day work week.
- RECRUITMENT BONUS – Martin’s managers that recruit an individual from outside Martin’s can receive a $1,500 bonus.
- SUBORDINATE DEVELOPMENT BONUS – Martin’s managers that develop a crewmember into a Salaried Manager can receive a bonus up to $750.
- ANNUAL AWARDS DINNER – Martin’s managers and spouses get together at the end of each year for a dinner that is capped off with award recognitions, cash and prizes.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.